Home Page

Latest News

Read more


Well... I didn't think there could be much else that could be thrown at us before our last week in school and move to the new site but now we are up against the weather!


We have made the difficult decision this evening to close the school tomorrow due to weather conditions and predicted freezing temperatures. 


I will speak to the Swan Theatre tomorrow to see if there is any way the panto trip can be rescheduled. 


Staff that are able to will try to travel to school tomorrow to clear the snow so that business can resume on Tuesday. We will assess if it is safe for them to do so in the morning.


Further events in the week such as Experience Christmas and the Carol Service will be reviewed and decisions communicated as soon as possible.


I remain optimistic that we will be able to have the planned handover of the new school building tomorrow morning and that our move will not be delayed.


And breathe Mrs Webb!


Thank you for your understanding at this particularly tricky time. Roll on 2018!

Mrs Webb 





“Loving and Learning”